When I first started doing SEO it seemed like a piece of cake to me. In 2018, boy, how wrong I was. This job can drive you crazy, sometimes. Literally.
You have to do stuff like:
- Analyzing a ton of competitors links
- Finding the right keywords for the content
- Finding the right influencers for the campaign
- Finding their contact information
- Outreaching all of them in an organic way
- Tracking any little link trend
Folks who don’t know how it works could think it’s not stressful. But I used to drink more coffee than a whole Starbucks client base during my first campaigns. And, for some unknown reasons, my right eye used to do a really weird nervous twitching thing.
Latest posts by Navneet Kaushal (see all)
- Welcome! - January 5, 2019
- Foolproof Ways to Voice-search Keyword Research and How to Optimize Your Website! - January 3, 2019
- 10 Types of Content That Work Best for SEO! - November 23, 2018