Top 10 Rank Tracking Tools for 2022
Checking your website rankings in the SERPs is vital. Here are ten of the best rank tracker tools that you can use to track your rankings in SERPs.
With the consistent increase in data, it gets extremely tough to track keyword ranking manually for multiple keywords simultaneously and check Google SERPs for correct data. Rank tracking tools help you in tracking and monitoring keyword ranking on SERPs. You need to enter all keywords with a domain and look for where you rank for which keywords.
When you hire SEO services, the experts can use the right tools most effectively. But before hiring them, you should know the best tools you can use.
Top rank checking tools in 2022
- 1 Top rank checking tools in 2022
- 2 The Bottom Line
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Market is a buzz with many rank tracking tools and it may get difficult to choose the right one, considering they all have their pros and cons. To make it easier for you, we have listed 10 best tools to track your search engine rankings. They are:
- Brand Overflow
- SERPWatcher by Mangools
- SEO PowerSuite
Semrush is an all-inclusive tool, which offers SEO core features to build effective social media strategies. Their Rank Tracking Tool offers keyword position ranking, competitors’ domain position tracking, general domain position ranking, organic/paid keyword tracking, and volatility tracking for any improvement/deterioration and change in your position on SERPs. You get a PDF format report of the position monitoring.
- Track position for a keyword, your domain, and a competitor’s domain.
- A sensor helps you track Google SERPs’ volatility and the reason for changes, be it poor-quality backlinks or core algorithm updates.
- The “Ranks” feature helps you to track organic ranking for keyword/paid keyword tracking and paid website traffic.
SERanking offers multiple advanced SEO tools. Keyword Rank Tracker is one such tool, which helps you in tracking keyword ranking on SERPs and improves the overall SEO performance. Their rank tracker tool helps you to track competitors positioning and know the steps you need to take to finish activities and rank high on SERPs
- SERP Features/Maps/Google Ads help you in tracking keywords in paid results, Google local pack results, and SERP elements, such as tweets, videos, and featured snippets.
- SERP Competitor, a unique feature, helps you to get an insight into all the hundred SERPs along with dynamics.
- Competitor tracking helps in tracking competitors adding up to any five of the hundred SERPs and tracking their positioning on SERPs which makes comparison easy.
Brand Overflow is an all-inclusive SEO tool, which provides a wide variety of tools to users. The Rank Tracker tool, the top tool, is easy to use with only a few steps to initiate a tracking project, enter a project name, tracking domains, competitors’ domains, and the keywords you want your website to rank for. This tool offers current and old SERP ranking and other SERP features, such as GMB listing, featured snippet, tweet, ad, and video.
The dynamic report sharing feature with a custom domain name helps you to change your brand logo on your report and share it with your clients or team.
- Keyword rank tracking helps you to track a domain URL for a particular keyword on your competitors’ URLs and the SERPs to find the areas of competition.
- Graphical annotation of every keyword helps you to track where you stand every day.
- Dynamic report sharing allows you to remotely share project reports with a unique identity with anyone at any place.
- Email report alerts display the performance of your keywords and the changes occurring in SERPs.
Ahrefs Rank Tracker tool is a step tool, where you only need to add your keywords and track them. Ahrefs displays data insights, such as keyword tracking, average position, position distribution, and online visibility.
With Ahrefs, you can apply tags and filters to clean data and discover specific data. The most beneficial feature is that it automatically tracks the keyword your website ranks for.
- SERP features, such as tweets, videos, shopping results, Adwords top, image pack, top stories, and featured snippet
- Keyword position and traffic helps you check the progress of a keyword over some time
- Track your competitor tracking their keyword ranking upgrades, competitors’ SERP elements, and search traffic for their keywords
- Email reporting helps in tracking keywords and finding the happenings on SERPs for particular keywords
ProRankTracker is a tool that you can use only to track rank. They acquire hundreds of SERP results and discover updated rankings for a domain. This tool automatically updates tracked keywords every day and helps to perform further updates.
- The advanced algorithm outperforms a competitor to deliver the most accurate and updated results on the website ranking
- Automatically check the tracked terms’ ranking every day
- Besides updates, you can perform extra updates on demand depending on the selected plan
- You can track the web-based app,i.e., cloud service, from any location without download or installation
- A strong interface and reporting in multiple languages
SERPWatcher is a distinct tool by Mangools that offers everything a rank tracker tool must provide. When starting a rank tracking project, you need to enter a domain URL, keywords, location, and platform/medium (desktop/mobile devices).
After you initiate working on your project, you can check the overall progress and the effect of your keywords on organic traffic to a domain. SERPWatcher is a tool, which helps you to share a project report dynamically and send email alerts.
- Keyword position tracking helps you track the effect of keywords on the organic traffic
- Overall progress tells your dominance index that helps you to rule in your niche
- Interactive keyword ranking with email alerts and dynamic project report
Serpstat offers all the required SEO tools to users. Their Rank Tracking tool displays advanced analytics data for up to 100 SERPs for every keyword you enter. One of the most unique things that Serpstat offers its users is a tracking phrases group with limitless sharing and a unique login for every phrase.
- Full SERP research helps you have a look at the top 100 SERPs for every unique keyword
- Every day results of tracking limitless number of keywords and track the performance of competitors
- Search queries’ group with long-tail phrases and category definition for competitors
- Share projects with clients and team members with their unique login
AccuRanker comes with a free rank tracker, known as SERP checker, which fetches data directly from engines. So, you get accurate data for free. The tool reflects SERP history that tells how the keyword is performing in the past with a detailed analysis applying filters to clean the results.
- Historic data helps you determine how your keywords have been performing earlier
- You can track SEO strategies and arrange long-tail keywords data
- Deep analysis of the data made it simpler to evaluate applying filters and segments that helps in sharing clean reports with clients and teams
Nightwatch is an affordable tool for small businesses and solopreneurs. It comes with features that are ideal for agencies with many clients. Be it looking to track rankings locally or internationally, Nightwatch helps you to segment keywords, such as targeted, branded, and high-volume keywords, to find the performance of each of the types.
- Track keywords every day not only in Google but also in other search engines, such as Bing, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, on desktops and mobile phones.
- Collect data from all SEO sources, such as Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Understand how to make your website more visible by tracking SERP positioning in organic search, knowledge panel, local pack, and featured snippet
- The reporting tool produces white-label reports(Optimize and Agency plans) and a website audit to help in monitoring and optimizing on-page SEO.
SEO PowerSuite is a unique tool as you can download and install its software on your computer. Even though you need an internet connection to acquire data, you can check reports offline when you are on the move.
As the tool is quite affordable, it is the perfect choice for an organization, which has many clients. You can track limitless keywords but you will need to use a proxy for that activity.
- Sells four tools – Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass, Rank Tracker, and Link Assistant
- Install Rank Tracker easily. Once you set it up, hit a button. It will evaluate Google to find if your web pages have moved upwards or downwards the SERPs. A graph displays your website’s progress over a certain period
- Checks the results of 327 search engines, helps you assess up to ten competitors, and displays rankings in other verticals, such as news, images, and videos.
- Find rankings in various parts of the world
- White label features help you to send ranking reports to clients
The Bottom Line
As 67.6% of all user clicks go to the top five organic search engine results, you should consistently check where your web pages are positioned in the SERPs.
Now, you know the top rank tracking tools as mentioned above in the post. You should use a tool depending on your current ranking. Determine the features you need in your budget. Once you do so, you can clearly understand which keyword rank checker tool can be the perfect option for you.
Most of these tools offer a free trial and thus, you can check if one of such tools new your requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a rank tracking software?
A rank tracking software/tool allows tracking the rankings of your keywords in the SERPs. These tools are important for monitoring your website’s overall SEO performance to help adjust your current content and SEO strategy.
What are some of the recommended Rank Tracking Tools?
There are various tools that can be used to check the SEO rankings. Here are some of the best:
Ahrefs Rank Tracker